Friday 29 April 2016

Cerpen Cinta dalam bahasa inggris "When Love Tak Unspoken"

When Love Tak Unspoken
Karin has a girlfriend, her name is Andrew. Karin has long been friends with Andrew, last year, when they went to a school trip. Karin began to realize that she was in love with Andrew. Before the trip was over, Karin took steps to declare her love for Andri. And Andrew was willing to accept it, they become lovers, but the way they love each other a little bit different. karin always concentrate on ourselves Andri and very loving personality, but on the other hand, Andri never thought Karin there. For Karin, Andri was the only man she loved, but for Andri, maybe a girlfriend Karin as a backup only. "Andrew, do you want to go to the movies?" Asked Karin.
"I can not" said Andri
"Why, are you busy?" Karin feeling disappointed.
"No ... I'm going to meet a friend," replied Andrew. Andri always like that. Andri often met the girl in front of the eyes of Karin, as regards Karin no. For him, the only girlfriend karin savings alone. "The word 'love' only came out of my mouth. Since I knew him, I never heard him say 'I Love You' to me. He never said anything of the first day we go out. Every day, he just gives I a doll, every day. I do not know why? " karin with a questioning in hatinya.Kemudian one day ...
Karin: "erm .. Andri, I .."
Andri: "What?"
Karin: "I love you."
Andri (just give a doll and then return). That's how Andri ignore Karin. no word and Andri only give the doll. Then he goes, as being dodged. Karin received the doll from Andri almost every day, until the room room full of stuffed Karin Andri administration.

Then one day came, the 15th anniversary of 19-year-old Karin. When Karin wake up in the morning, Karin always pictured celebrating his birthday alone with Andri the garden full of flowers. Karin was waiting for Andrew to call him. But ... lunch passed, the night passed. and the sky was already dark. Andri also called Karin, until Karin asleep. Then around 2 am today, suddenly Andri Karin phoned her awake. He tells Karin to get out of the house. And karin was greeted with joy, Karin continued to imagine the wonderful things he always imagined.
Karin: "Andri ..?"
Andri: "Here, take this ..." Again, he gave Karin a small doll.
Karin: "What is this?"
Andri: "Yesterday I forgot to give you the same, so I give it right now. I'm going home now, bye .."
Karin: "Wait, wait! Do you know what day is this?"
Andri: "Today? I do not know"Karin felt very sad, Karin thought Andrew would remember his birthday. Andri was turned and walked away like nothing happened. Then Karin shouted: "Wait ... !!"
Andri: "What do you want to say something?"
Karin: "Tell me, tell me you love me."
Andri: "What?"
Karin: "Tell me!" (Karin hugging Andri from behind). hope, Andri can tell that he loves Karin. But the fact is Andri just talk cold. "I do not want to say it, if you are disappointed to hear that, please look for my successor" Then Andri go. Karin heard the cry and fell to the ground. "Why andri can not say love me, How can he be? I feel that he probably is not the right man for me." tears karin

After that day, Karin quietly alone at home crying, just crying. but Andrew still can not say love to Karin. Andri just kept giving little doll every morning and put it on the outside of the house Karin. Until the puppets Karin accumulate in the room.
Show Comments: OR

1 comment: